Thursday, August 2, 2007

Harry Potter Notes


I've read up to Chapter 5 on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. This will be a frequent journal documenting my speculations, theories, guesses and whatever else that I can think of. If the first five chapters of this book are an indication of how the rest of the book will turn out, it should be the shit. There has already been a battle and death.

So far, I think that Dumbledore is dead, but I think that he can still communicate with Harry. At the end of book 5, Voldemort was able to possess Harry. I think Dumbledore will be able to do something similar to that whether it is using Harry as a host, or simply communicating with him. Maybe even Sirius can do it too.

Thus far, Snape looks to be on the Death Eaters side. He's attacked the Order and he's already shared vital information to what the Order plans to do. But I think somewhere in the end, he'll eventually be on the side of the Order...maybe at the end when there's a showdown with Voldemort.


Harry has been pretty bad ass so far. And I think Lupin has been too. The whole seven Harry Potter's chapter was intense.
I'm limiting myself to 2-3 chapters a day. I want to savor this one.

No comments: