Monday, September 8, 2008

Art

I have a lot of wall space in my office and I've recently been looking into getting art to fill this space. Instead of buying art from famous artists that have died or that are "big" right now, I've decided to invest in pieces that were done by some of my artist friends. So far I have two pieces in my office -





Hinderaker Hall
Mark Gabriel
2004













X-Men
Eric Tan
2008












I'm looking to add more pieces from my friends that include -





The Battle of Bangkok
Rich Tuzon/Eric Tan
2005







It's Okay to be Different
Kelvin Nguyen
2008


and one from this guy.

Support your local artist.

1 comment:

Tanner said...

How the F do I get an O.G. Mark Gabriel piece?? Get outta here man, I didn't know you had all that artistic talent! I need that sucka hanging at the batch pad man!!