Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Two years ago, I documented all of the theatrical releases that I watched throughout 2007 and at the end of the year, I had the Mark Gabriel Movie Awards (MGMA's). Non-existant prizes were given out for common categories, but the sample of movies was only limited to what I watched that year. I'll be bringing that back for 2010 and will have a running list of movies that I watch in the calendar year. Unfortunately, Avatar was released last year, so it is already out of contenttion.

In other non-related news. My cat has left me for greener pastures. She's left me for a man down the street named Ian Raymond. He wears rings on his fingers...all of them. Ten points if you can figure out the reference to that. If you see this calico colored cat in my neighborhood, make sure to give her a swift kick to the hind legs for me, for breaking my heart.

Lastly, the same new years resolutions:

1) More travel
2) Learn something new
3) Better time management

Oh, and pics of the house coming soon, shortly followed by a housewarming!

No comments: