Thursday, November 20, 2008

STAYCATION

staycation (noun): Staying at home during your vacation instead of traveling to a pleasure destination. This can be caused by high gas prices, or just a shortage of money.

Day 3 just ended of my staycation week. So far it's been great. I'm taking all of the money I would have spent on a vacation somewhere else, and enjoying it with local activities. Yesterday included golf and the Lakers vs. Bulls game. Today was Disneyland. Tomorrow might be Wicked. Friday is a poker party. Saturday is Disneyland again. And Sunday is brunch.

Good times.

Side note, I haven't shaved all week to see how far my facial hair would come along. Figuratively speaking, if my facial hair were to be compared to some other guys regular hair, I would be the equivalent to someone with inverse culdesacs. I'll let you figure that one out.

No comments: