Friday, June 5, 2009

NBA FINALS!

I was fortunate enough to get tickets for Game 2 of the NBA Finals. After watching the Lake Show clobber the Magic in Game 1, I have a good feeling that I'll be going to a championship parade this year. Although it's always a little concerning when one team blows the other out in the first game. It can do a lot in terms of the mentality of approaching future games, and there's always the fear of a team becoming lackadaisical. Nevertheless, I initially predicted that the Lakers would take this in 6 games, but after last nights killing spree, I'm calling Lakers in 5.

I've been lucky enough to go to a ton of games this season, including a lot of playoff games. It's hitting my bank pretty hard, but I figure if this there is a year to go to a shitload of Laker games, this is it! And after every game I tell myself that I should make signs for the next game, but I never get around to it. Seeing as this will probably be my last game of the year, I finally made some signs!


















The Lamar Odom sign flips, and although it was my idea, it came from Staggs' inspiration of having a candy related sign for her favorite player.

1 comment:

Staggs said...

If I got the sign printed I would hold it to say "satisfies Lamar Odom"

=) I wish! haha!!